Sunday, July 1, 2007

Good Bye Stay-At-Home Dad

You all may have noticed that the banner has changed from Stay-At-Home to working. Well, tomorrow re-starts my career in the land of the working. I wasn't fired from being with Jemma, but felt it was time for her to socialize with kids her own age. I have taught her everything I know, and now it is time for her to spread her wings. I'll still be updating this blog, but probably not as frequently. Thanks for the readership, all three of you, and I'll catch you on the flip-side.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congrats on the new job and hope you make it out here soon. Heidi's currently on her way over to Geneva. I'm going to try and NOT kill myself driving our stick shift to go and pick her up and then try NOT to kill us as we drive down to Annecy...